How to use Plugin System Xtrm Meta-Tag !?
- Default image header link for content sharing.
- Google verify-v1
- Add meta-tag authentication verify-v1 for Google.
- Google site-verification
- Add meta-tag authentication google-site-verification for Google.
- Google translate
- When the content of a page is not in the language chosen by the user, Google provide generally in search results link to access a translation. You can then offer your content to a wider range of users. However, this may not be desirable in some cases.This meta tag tells Google that you do not want to provide a translation of your page.
- Google analytics
- This field contains the Google analytics identifier (UA-xxxx).
Its allow to add Google analytics script to front site pages.
Bing & Yahoo parameters
- Bing & Yahoo
- Add meta-tag authentication msvalidate.01 for Bing and Yahoo.
Latitude is conventionally given in degrees of arc relative to the Equator. Latitude is either qualified as North or South, or given as a signed numeric value of degrees North.
Longitude is conventionally given in degrees of arc relative to the Greenwich Meridian, a great circle passing through the poles and Greenwich in London, England. Longitude is either qualified as East or West, or given as a signed numeric value of degrees East.
- This field is free-text, and typically would be used for city, country and state names.
- The geo.region tag is taken from a controlled list, and may be used for resource discovery. For the geo.region tag, the ISO 3166-2 country subdivision codes are used.
- Revisit after
- The Revisit META Tag is used by search engines as a means to indicate how often a web page should be revisited for re-indexing. This tag is supported by many search engines and should be made use of if your content changes on a regular basis.